Gone are the safe, white and wooden cabinets of yesterday. Say hello to color in your Boulder, CO kitchen by having your cabinets professionally painted with an attention-grabbing palette. Jacobsen Brothers Painting has been tracking the color trends for kitchens across the country and we know what colors will make the best statement that fits your unique home.
Take a look at these 10 hot color choices for kitchen cabinets:
- Velvet Cake Red – Fiery red cabinets are jazzy and energetic. Stainless steel is a perfect partner, as are white accents and silver knobs.
- Sunset Orange – A racy orange in a subdued environment, such as marble or white, can be very appealing. The right application and rich finish can really pull this color off in your kitchen.
- Cottage Blue – A blue found in nature, this soft color stirs up memories and makes a charming environment for your best culinary creations. Pair with anything from dusty sage to creams and buttery yellow colors. Wood looks amazing with this washed blue.
- Muted Eggplant – A sophisticated take on dusted violet, eggplant is a beautiful choice for small areas. Brighten it with warm metal accents, off-white and cream colors and you will find inspiration in this kitchen.
- Buttery Yellow – Happiness is found in a soft yellow kitchen where energy is redoubled and yummy foods emerge. Complement your yellow with white trim or white walls and wood accents.
- Soft Gray – Tranquility is the statement of the classic muted gray cabinets. Easily turned towards industrial chic, country charm or urban class, soft gray can be made more playful with a splash of a vibrant color like lemon yellow or unexpected mosaics.
- Cactus Green – Dusty green is here to stay and it can be a fun choice for kitchen cabinets. This pistachio green evokes a peaceful atmosphere that welcomes people into your kitchen. It pairs well with wood accents and can be trimmed with a dark color for more maturity, or whites for a clean splash.
- Deep Blue – An unusual choice for kitchen cabinets, bold blue can be an amazing color used in specific ways. Complement it by using a lighter variation of the same blue in another place and white for trim.
- Onyx – Considered the new neutral, black is timeless and brings sophistication to a space. Brighten it up with silver or brass drawer pulls and knobs. A glass inset door can provide a lighter area. Sand pairs nicely with black.
- Brushed Teal – A very popular color this year, this muted teal can make an eye-popping cabinet color. To tone it down even more, use a version of the color that has a hint of gray. Contrast it with a classic white for a striking look.
My cabinets need help
If you’re ready to talk about what your cabinets need to become a spectacular kitchen show-stopper, Jacobsen Brothers Painting is ready with the expert advice to get you started on your color decisions.
Once the color is decided, we’ll choose the right semi-gloss finish that will provide a durable and easy-to-clean surface on your cabinets. Then, we’ll provide the expert application with the least impact on your house. Like a clean kitchen? We do, too! Here’s how we work to keep your house clean:
Get your free painting consultation today!
Give us a call at (303) 449-3239 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your free consultation. Some of your best family moments happen in your kitchen. It deserves the extra attention brought by professionally painted cabinets for a fresh and inspiring new look.