A new infusion of color and style could elevate your aging Boulder, CO, bathroom into a spa bath with a professional touch provided by the experts at Jacobsen Brothers Painting. With a relatively small investment, you could soon be enjoying the relaxing atmosphere of a spa from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
You won’t miss spending the money or dodging the germs at a public spa when you can wrap up in your own fluffy towels and turn the lights down and relax as long as you wish. Ready to get started dreaming? Let’s ramble through some blissful color choices.
We use Ben Moore’s Aura Spa paint in bathrooms. This paint loves water and will not water spot or grow mildew. It just lasts and lasts no matter how wet it gets!
Colors that Instantly Transform Bathrooms into Peaceful Lagoons
- Soft Fern – This cool cucumber green brings the peace of the forest to your own private sanctuary. Try it on the ceiling and trim to create a sophisticated look without the urban bustle.
Try: Fern Leaf, Springtime or Maidenhair Fern
- Cloudy White – A true white that is softened down is a perfect bathroom hero colour. Cleanliness and cottony comfort accompany a soft white and set the backdrop for your spa look.
Try: Glacier White, Westhighland White or Decorator White
- Smooth Gray – A popular contemporary colour, goose gray does a wonderful job at relaxing the senses and creating a calm setting. Use it as the hero colour and trim with a sharp white for a clean metro look or trim with another soft neutral for a dose of tranquility.
Try: Pearl Gray, Ponder or Downtown Gray
- Green Grass – A spa is not complete without an accent of wheat grass or a sprig of healthy bamboo. Take it a step farther by using this accent colour in light touches to accentuate nature’s healing qualities.
Try: Barefoot in the Grass, Direct Green or Pepper Grass
- Natural White – If you have a favorite accent such as colorful towels in a basket, unique artwork or attractive fixtures, a linen white may be a great starting point. Trim with a darker gray to warm it up and make a placid haven for refreshing baths.
Try: Sebring White, Spare White or Jet White
- Seashell Pink – Bring an iridescent appeal with a warm touch of seashell pink. Trim with a cool gray or a clear white and enjoy all the comforts of home.
Try: Hint of Pink, Innocence or Pink Amour
- Warm Sand – A spa bath looks amazing decked out in natural, earth colors. Consider a warm tan accent or wall colour to bring the perfect organic feel to your luxury bath.
Try: Warm Sand, Artisan Tan or Harmonic Tan
- Nautical Blue – One of the most relaxing colors, blue can create an incredible home spa atmosphere. Try a deep blue, a jewel blue, an ocean blue or a Mediterranean blue for a sensational splash.
Try: Blue Lapis, Georgian Bay or Smokey Blue
A One-of-a-Kind Spa Bath Can Be Yours
With over six decades of experience, the pros at Jacobsen Brothers know the techniques that can make a spa bath a reality in your Boulder home. We have extra-special application ideas that can add dimension and style to your existing design.
Get your free painting consultation today!
If you’d like to discuss how we could help you with your bathroom renovation project, call us today at (303) 449-3239 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your free consultation with our design expert. We can transform your bathroom into a fantastic oasis for your endless enjoyment in the days to come.