When it comes to increasing the value of your Boulder, CO home, most people think big: big projects, big timelines and big price tags. But a little paint can go a long way toward a modern home makeover. So skip the expensive remodel, and check out 5 ideas using paint to increase the value of your home:
- Wall Painting: A fresh coat of paint is the simplest way to boost home value, fast – making old, worn walls look like new. If you’re interest in selling, try a neutral shade for mass appeal.
- Front Door Painting: New front doors are increasingly popular with home buyers. But often, you can get the same fresh look at a fraction of the cost by painting your existing door.
- Ceiling Painting: Try swapping boring, white ceilings for a dark shade to make large rooms with high ceilings feel cozier. Or choose a light shade to make low ceilings look higher and a more open feel.
- Fireplace Painting: Whether you have an old brick or new-but-plain fireplace, faux painting can spruce it right up by mimicking the decorative touch of expensive materials like stone, marble, granite, wood, metal and more.
- Cabinet Painting: Replacing your dated, oak cabinets could cost you a fortune. Or you could opt for a faux paint or stain to mimic the look of darker, on-trend woods.
For more information about improving the value of your Boulder, CO home with professional interior painting and decorative painting services, contact Jacobsen Brothers Painting at firstname.lastname@example.org.